"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 30, 2009

FIXED Link to the Little Christmas Tree of Coat Hangers....Updated

Remember this LITTLE mass of Clothes hangers?

This was so much fun to make that I'm going to make another one tonight.

I really better get knitting! gah!

HERE is the FIXED linkie to a YouTube which shows how to make this festive little table tree.

I just used tape for the hangers, and didn't put lights.  The lights, you would need the twist ties etc.

I got the foo foo garland made like holly and has little apples etc on it.  Worked for me!  The next one gets lights, as soon as I can find the ones I bought last year!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. ok - I NEED directions for that ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara! It's the quickest cutest thing to make, if you don't put the lights on it. But the lights are easy, too.

    Ok Rho, I'll hot link the crafty lady who shows how to make it again in this post, and send you a link just in case. Alrighty? These are sweet little trees.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..