"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Book excitement!

The Margolis books have arrived and have taken their places in the very small library of tailoring and pattern making books. Too bad I'm in the "sweatpants and t shirts time of life".

But, now I can make patterns and/or sew for my DDs who still would like some style in their lives. I've been out off-roading far too long now to care much. heehee. I'm so glad to have Adele Margolis' books because I fear they will disappear from the County LS. I'm taking no chances.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..