"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Peace and Beauty

DH found some more garland to match for this little stick tree.  It is now more lovely than it was last year. 
The tall green tree with LEDs is being decorated with all of Jazzie's bows that I saved over the years, and ribbon, and a few Icicles.  Tomorrow I'll have a picture for you R.  :o)
This was taken with no flash and the Arpiture (sp)over the whatever setting on the camera.  I'm such a camera geek, eh?  But I am proud because I actually got a decent picture out of this!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..