"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Join Amnesty International's Global Write-a-thon

Join Amnesty International's Global Write-a-thon

I've pledged to write a letter a day for the full nine days... I hope you can join me.   Taking this letter writing action really works to support human rights all over the world.  It's something to do that will help to restore Human Harmony and help children believe in the Possibility of Peace again.

HERE is a page for resources in letter writing, sample letters and other helps, as well as the stories and the faces of the people who have become targets for their actions in trying to create peaceful change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..