"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Keith Olbermann on this Sucky Health care bill...





Senator Lieberman of Connecticut declared that Obama did nothing to promote the public option to him.

Howard Dean is right, and this bill reeks.

I don't think this has anything at all to do about what brand of political activism you endorse.  It has everything to do with who has the REAL power in the country, and how the government has systematically sold us all down the river.

A quote from an Associated Press article:

"As far as I am concerned, any Republican who voted for the Medicare drug benefit has no right to criticize anything the Democrats have done in terms of adding to the national debt," said Bruce Bartlett, an official in the administrations of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. He made his comments in a Forbes article titled "Republican Deficit Hypocrisy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..