- Finish the Manly Sweater and other WIPS.
- Clean out the two Studio rooms so I can work in them comfortably.
- Learn to knit continental and see if I even like it.
- Spend more time spinning on the spinning wheel.
- Make a nativity set for me, and if my sister likes it, make one for her as well.
- Make and KEEP a schedule for housekeeping.
- Set up the industrial sewing machine and USE IT!
~~ " In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?”" ~~
~~ "May you Walk with Beauty All Around You" ~~
Friday, January 1, 2010
Resolutions Day, of course!
In Ravelry there is a group called Resolutions, and I posted these same resolutions there. I've kept it very simple this year, I guess you call it, "learning one's limits."