"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 19, 2010

Interview of Senator Kucinich and Ralph Nadar on Healthcare and the war. Democracy Now!

This is amazing. I think, after listening to it three times, that I finally get what Dennis Kucinich is saying.

In my opinion, both this interview, and he, are deserving of a hearing.



We need to do something on our own, because the Congress is paralyzed. Here's a web page I don't want to lose track of. Single Payer Action

Ralph Nadar's scathing remarks on the two wars are worth hearing, too. He and Kucinich draw together the threads of these wars into a fabric that shows we, the people, have to really hear and understand the costs of continuing them. And we have to do something. Nadar really makes some harsh points of the reasons for the demoralizing collapse of the anti war movement. Instructive, insightful, and incisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..