"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Most Dangerous Cake in the world

Go to Tati's Blog, September 16th, 2008, and copy it out, make it, and enjoy!

I'm too easily confused by Facebook - Heck, I'm easily confused about the date lately!- and I still don't tweet, no phone that can do that you see, so I've started being more faithful to the blogisphere. I had neglected my lists for too long, sadly, and really missed reading them.

I will really try to get out of this knitting funk. But Spring is coming, all the fruit trees and ornamental trees are blooming. I want to be out with the camera, too. There's a huge tulip tree in a small park near here that you must see. It's going to rain this weekend so I'll try to get there before then. We are on call for my sister, but maybe the tree will outlast the rain drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..