Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz: Foreclosure Moratorium, Government Stimulus Needed to Revive US Economy
Bad Laws, Predatory lending, MOB like stuff at too many levels.
The Government entities actually are making the LARGEST amount of foreclosures.
Since President Obama is refusing to place a moratorium on these foreclosures we have to wonder if Obama really is interested in saving people over corporations. I am going to read Joseph Stiglitz's book, right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!
Have a treat. It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....
-
💥 1. Health has been a struggle but things are on the mend. Especially my MIND! 💥2. I'm limiting exposure to Instagram because if I...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!