Tuesday, November 30, 2010

World Market Dash....

After picking up our cute and adorable little wolf from the groomers (on the way home from ceramics), DH and I went to get some teas at World Market.  Scrounging along the aisles for delicious things to eat, we found a smaller than normal and therefor less dangerous container of Lacey's. I can eat about two of them a month because they contain some forbidden ingredients.

For these cookies I would risk anything short of a heart attack. They are soooooooo good!  A couple of these and some Lady Grey tea is heavenly, accompanied by some delicious knitting of course.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....