And it is, indeed, a treasure trove. Thank you so much M! I am amazed and thrilled to receive such a boon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
a stitch holder? the end are stiff, and hard to remove, but that's a good thing all in all.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Helen, that must be it. One side detaches, and there is a spring coil that keeps it all together. It's just big enough to hold the stitches from the top of a sleeve or something. You've solved the mystery!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks good! You've got a great friend.
ReplyDeleteIndeed she is. She's a wonderful person, and I feel blessed to know her.
ReplyDelete*waves to M.*