Saturday, May 7, 2011

More roses from the Rose Garden at Barona Resort

I thought I'd named these, but alas.  The two at the top are beautiful roses for a bride's bouquet,  Luscious colors in the palest pink in the top photo.  More pink - sort of peaches and cream rose in the next picture.  And the one on the bottom does have a name.  It's called Cherry Parfait.  And, the last is called  "Dolores Hope".  This garden is so fabulous in early Spring,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Thank you for your comments

 But I can't reply with a comment of my own and until the reason burbles to the murky surface of the Google Pond, I want to thank you fo...