These are the finished pots which have been glazed in Duncan Crystal Glazes
I don't like Duncan Crystal glazes as well as Maaco, because the chips in them are too big. They make a mess of the colors and there are too few colors in that brand. But, sadly I can't get my hands on Maaco products locally anymore. | |
|
|
|
|
Hi Zippi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I must admit I had given up checking it. Life has got in the way of blogging, but things are somewhat better now.
I love you beautiful pots. You are so creative. I don't do anything except knit this last year or so.
Hi Joan,
ReplyDeleteYour knitting is gorgeous, Joan. Always a joy to visit your blog and to see what you've knit.
Ceramics I used to sell, and I am getting tired of it as we steadily run out of space here. lol