"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Critters at camp - make it big for better look.

UPDATE: DH tracked it down. It's a Western Tussock Moth Caterpillar.

I have no idea what this caterpillar turns into.  I think it's an Tussock Moth caterpillar. 




Posted by Picasa


If this little bug's relative is really there, I hope that someone else has seen to it, as the vapourer is considered a pest in the UK and Europe!

The Ranger didn't know what it was, and just made a little joke when DH showed it to him. The caterpillars were all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..