ahhhh, now tell me the truth...did you see me posting that on Facebook? Either way isn't it fantastic? I saw her gently roll her egg over!!!!! just melted my heart!!!!
You posted that on Facebook, Yay! DH sent it to me this am with the other bird cam, to cheer me up. I'm glad! Birds are the best and so threatened. Go, Mama and Papa Birds!
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
ahhhh, now tell me the truth...did you see me posting that on Facebook? Either way isn't it fantastic? I saw her gently roll her egg over!!!!! just melted my heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou posted that on Facebook, Yay! DH sent it to me this am with the other bird cam, to cheer me up. I'm glad!
ReplyDeleteBirds are the best and so threatened. Go, Mama and Papa Birds!