"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Komeekz

The Bizarre world of Dan Piraro, the eyeball, the piece of pie, the bird, the firecracker, makes me laugh out loud everyday.  Now THAT my friends, is not an easy task!

I'm knitting. There might be pictures of blocking here, but more likely I'm not going to be blocking all that much.  I just bought a book called Finishing School, by Deborah Newton, and she says that not much blocking is necessary on sweaters.  Well, it's a handy book for doing light blocking which is what she recommends.  I'm sure that I'm going to be blocking the Manly/Beastly out though.

DH has been adding some width to his shoulders and chest in fitness,and has been digging in the garden, hefting things around in that way that men have of staking territory.  I have NOT conceded the garden to him, for all his sweat and grunting.  I have the gentile jobs, anyway.  It is only fair.  I can't build muscle the way he can.  He can eat whey for heavens sake!  You know the stuff, that terrible additive in all protein bars and drinks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..