Saturday, March 9, 2013

Storm photo, and the possible sighting of a knitting needle.

I lifted this from the Local Rag
Yesterday's powerful storm did some real damage, and this lady's house took some of it.  She is undoubtedly a crafter, and isn't that a knitting needle in her hand?  I wish to send her a lot of
♥HUGS!!!♥


Tomorrow I'm going to go after those fingerless mitts I'm making for you, Bee - the multi-green ones.  Then, because my trainer/sensei suggested I knit myself a pair of fingerless gloves (I think it's a good idea) I'll do that, too.  Gee and I have a lot of fun when we meet up for training sessions now and again.  I'm such a lucky person to have him for my trainer.  We hit it off right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...