Friday, April 12, 2013

Knitting bits, the mitts, and some dollar day patterns...as promised.

In my usual daft way, I've blown away the post I meant to keep and kept the wrong one.

But I've tried to rebuild it so it's as interesting as the one I blew away.

Still life, With Pretzel which looks a little like an ear.
  It's part of Wolfie's nighttime treat.
The green mitts are nearly done.  If I ever make them again, I will do a thumb gusset instead of trusting that 14 stitches were going to cover anyone's naked thumb without pulling the knitting too tight over the palms.


Retail Therapy in the $1.00 pattern sale
I love the kicky little dress and the slipper shoes.  The dress doesn't fit my body type but that's never stopped me before!  The Gnomes are because I am brittle brained and/or too lazy to figure them out for myself.  But I LOVE Gnomes and couldn't pass up a pattern for them for only a buck.  The purse is lovely, made in vinyls, and the backpack is something I'd like to make for all the DD's who spend a lot of time dashing through rainy, gusty storms to get from point A to point B. 


 
Not a Hand EZE and too big.


This last is a rather nice pair of hand helping gloves but the medium is too big and the small was too small.  So, luckily, it has a seam down the outside of the hand which I can tweak, and tweak I will!  Rho will notice that ghastly white sock again, and rightly so.  When the pair of Jane's Hedgerows will be finished I know not.   They fall behind the sweaters that are all three in a MUST FINISH NOW category 5 knitting slot.  If I had to call them an Earthquake they would be a 10!

What can I say.  *SIGHS*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...