"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, November 4, 2013

Music Monday-- "Carry on My Wayward Son", Live performance from ..... Kansas


Rock on, Kansas!



There is nothing more thrilling that actually being at a concert with this amazing band.  I regret not going when I could have.   This song is one of my favorite rock songs, ever,  from these not so heavy Metal boys I truly love. 

Try this, too.

Dust in The Wind

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this song, and I love that I get to hear it at the end of every season of Supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flora. I think this is probably my favorite rock song. Thanks for saying how much you like it, too! I must see Supernatural. I think it's on Netflix but maybe not. I'll try to find it.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..