"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Obamacare" (aka The ACA), The "Incidental Economist" Blog, and Bonehead Boehner's crisis of truth....

Firstly, I want to say a Big Thank You to the Founding Fathers, especially to John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, for their fight to establish the Bill of Rights!

I'm putting all this here mainly  because it's my blog and I don't want to lose track of it. 
But, also, it's all here just in case you didn't see the whole melodrama unfold so you, if you wish, can enjoy it, too. 

New blog on the favorites page, Under the Day Lily button in the side bar.

And, since I've thought this all along:

"I would still like to see how much of the problem on Healthcare.gov was a result of DDOS attacks*, since there is now some clear evidence that happened, fomented by right-wing web sites. "

{from and Article HERE}  so that in years to come, I can read it and laugh out loud.

*DDOS  Distributed Denial of Service

I love this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..