"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing, plus Tort Report-Hibernation!

First, the Tort Report.  A pre hibernation weigh in for the three adults.   The two four year olds are too small to let hibernate (aka torpor)

Poko Ono...11.5 pounds
Churchy...10.5
Lucky.... 9.5.  He is a growing boy but gets pushed around by the Daddy, so I'll watch to take him out and see that he's OK around the end of January.  Lucky needs to get a head start on the weeds and stuff of Spring.

Sunday Stealing.

Come join the fun!  Click on the link Button...




The ASK Meme, part one
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

From For The Adventure

The ASK Meme, part one

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? 
I love Wintergreen.  But also, Peach- and let's not forget Lavender.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? 
Boy this one is easy.  Sandra Bullock!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? 
I think James Garner would fit right into my family.  He looks just like my brother anyway.

Thank you, Starpulse.com
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? 
Been there, did that... hehe
5. Do you know a hoarder? 
No, but I watched all the shows to make sure that I'm not one.
6. Can you do a split? 
In my prime I could do this, and all the other really difficult yoga postures.  I did it to keep my back from being trouble.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 
I've ridden a two wheeler since I was four years old.  My two aunts taught me to pedal their big bike and one day I just got on it and rode away.  My grandmother was worried but my aunts and grandpa were very proud.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 
 One and only one.  The Pacific.  I love the ocean and would still swim in it if I could.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Two.
10. Is anyone in your family in the military? 
I'm sure some of my cousins' kids are, but not any of the adults that I know of.  
11. Have you named any of your body parts? 
People actually do this?
12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? 
A boy would be David.  I've kind of run out of girl's names.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? 
An F.  I just did not get Algebra at first.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? 
I always looked forward to "Harry Owen's and the Royal Hawaiians" show.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? 
Beats me!  We always made up our own costumes, snatches of this and that from here and there.  It was nothing like today, or when I was sewing for my DDs. 
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? 
No, not a single one.  Sorry.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? 
I'm an American so am happy to sound like one.  I have a Midwestern accent, actually, because of my mother, aunts, and grandparents being the ones who instilled language in me. 
18. Did your mother go to college? 
Mother went to secretarial college when she came to California to live with relatives.
19. Are your grandparents still married? 
 No.  No one in Heaven, or Hell for that matter, is married. 
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? 
No, but that doesn't mean I'm defenseless. 
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
 Yes, and it's true.  It isn't easy being green.
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? 
Knott's Berry Farm.  My auntie came out to California to visit and took all the kids there.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? 
 That would be languages.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
 I spell it both ways.  Depends on how I feel.
25. Is your father bald?  
 I have no idea.  If he is, it's because his mother rose up out of her grave and snatched him bald.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..