"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thieving on Sunday: We all like to steal things, right? Especially ideas!

LucyB is exactly whom?  I think that this blogesphere is full of would be writers, looking for grist.  Just joking, sort of.    We are having a little medical drama involving the matriarch, so I got behind.  Sorry I can't find the picture of the twins folding their diapers that was posted a long time ago on the blog. 

The Blerp Meme

from Lucy B.'s Surveys

When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?
My headaches do not respond to painkillers, mostly. When it's been going on for three days, I just take some generic headache stuff and sleep it off.

Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?
Yes, it's called Orange Menace SEE IT HERE  This kitten makes me want another cat.

Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little? 
No, but my youngest kids did.  They used to fold their own diapers while watching.  It was so interesting to watch them, so concentrated on both tasks. They WANTED to be big girls and did it for this reason.

What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?

The mouse
From Wiki
I love real mice.

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?

Female?  Last weekAll time BFF?  About five minutes ago.
How often do you listen to music?

Every single day.  Music is one of the things in life that make it worth living. 

What color is your cell phone? 
Black and silver.  I know... Borrrrringgggg!

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
Lemon ginger tea, with honey

Do you like to wear sweatpants? 

Not really.  I have some on right now for the first time in a couple of years.  They rub on my knees and irritate the scar.  And, they aren't all that warm.  I prefer fleece.


What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?
I'm giving my ears a rest.
 
Have you ever gotten a black eye?
Yes, and it was admirably "received".  I lost a battle but won a war.  When and IF I write memoirs, I'll tell all.

What caused it?
The hammy fist of a high school bully.  My friend, Bill G., asked me if I gave as good as I got.  I said that I'd done better than that!

How many times have you checked up on your ex?
I don't have an ex.  But, I do know some people who should have checked up on their spouses.  I will not say who.  Let's just say, I'm glad for community property, for their sakes, as they were all men.

If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?
It would be a tiny rose or maybe a heart.

How many tabs are open right now?
Two, but let me say, this is a rather odd question.  I have one for you.  Have you ever had so many tabs open that your computer crashed?

Are you scared of needles?
Not any more.  At my age, a person has been stuck so many times that it doesn't faze them.  However, when I was five, I climbed under (can you imagine) a rolling table to escape a diphtheria shot.  My poor mother and gran probably wanted to disown me, but the doctor was HIGHLY amused, and he also realized I could not get away from him anymore!

Do you believe love can last forever?
Yes.  I believe this beyond any shadow of any doubt.

Are good-byes easy or hard for you?
Hard, extremely hard.  I have gotten more grown up about them as they have come so often in the last 10 years.
Would you rather sing or dance?
To be honest, I would rather sing AND dance.  I'm a born stage performer.  The odd thing is that I'm shy, otherwise.



6 comments:

  1. That video is adorable! Kittens are so much fun. I love when they fluff up and act all big. So how many open tabs does it take to crash a computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kittens are so much fun! I figure there will be another cat in my life someday and I'll try to adopt one at some point. I also love when the PUFF all up and try to look BIG! And, this computer starts the black screen of death at about 20 tabs. The netbook has a teeny brain and doesn't like more than maybe 7.

      Delete
  2. I guess I really don't like sweats, I always think of fleece as sweat like pants. Things I wear at home to be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I hear you about fleece pants being like sweats. And yes, comfort is KING at home, and as many other places as I can get away with wearing shapeless clothing with the main purpose of keeping my body warm as toast in winter. Now I'm going to go read all the rest of the posters. It's been another strange, long day. But we got the tree up!

      Delete
  3. I had a cat, she had 4 kittens - watching them grow up was SO much fun, it was ridiculous. It broke our hearts to give them away, but there was no way I was turning into the cat lady. LOLO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bad to be in love with babies and have to give them up. OUCH!

    And, Lol! I could be a cat lady. Maybe. Hmmm? I think DH, who won't let me have another dog, would not let me do it. Hmmm? *Thinks it over*

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..