"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Google is screwed up. Answers to comment, as I can't sign in. But I can make a new post! It's mind boggling!

But it auto signs me in when I try to sign in.  BUT, it doesn't really sign me iN!  I think it is time to move away from Blogger.

Two comments made on Thankful Thursday.   That I could not reply to, thanks to Google's drunken cloud demons.

Christy, Thank you for your nice comments.  I feel we need to always encourage people to think of this treasure we have inside ourselves, and strength, to help and encourage others.  True!   We find out over time that most things that happen to us have some teaching tools clanking along the undersides of the buses that hit us.  These "tools" are ours to take and learn from.

Pealogic, I'm slowly getting better, and will feel strong enough to wrestle with the rest of those front trim stitches tomorrow.  Best Wishes for your recovery soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..