"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 14, 2014

If you've got 'em, Floss 'em! Friday 5


Friday 5!  You can join in by finding the link in the side bar, and clicking on the little button!
Eeeeee! It's Alive!!!!


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!



First Line of Defense!

1. What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath?
I carefully brush my teeth, floss and use mouthwash.  When I was younger, and still watching the darn thing, I remember a TV ad for tooth floss, where a gray haired lady, dressed in blue jeans and a blue and white flannel shirt, extolled the joy of having her own teeth.  She reached down and pulled a carrot out of her garden plot, brushed it off, and chomped off a big hunk.  She said, "If you got 'em, Floss 'em!"

2. What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath?  I've been having a wee bit of trouble breathing lately, so I guess you could say that walking from one room to the other this afternoon was a bit hairy.  I'm better now, thanks to the wonders of modern Pharmaceuticals and a lot of the readies.

 3. How does your breath smell right now?
Very good, actually.  I am off to bed soon and just brushed my teeth.  My mouthwash is a new kind for dry mouth, and I like it's minty taste.

4. What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word “breath” or “breathe?” Which is your favorite?  Only this one, and it is my favorite:



5. What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath?   My glasses.  This is weird.  When I did this last night, I thought about  how strange it was that a person's breath has enough moisture in it to bead up on a surface and allow for cleaning off the spots.  And here it is in a MeMe!

Have a great day!  TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Love that song, too. It's beautiful. I am glad you are feeling less breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Isn't it a gorgeous song. And about breath: I think it has gotten better now that I'm less scared. Lol. Minute by minute, as the rest of the earthlings do. It works for them. They never seem to worry unless there is something to worry about,like, "Oooo, look out! Lion in the grass!"

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..