"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday tales.... Hair vs Fur

I just washed my hair in body wash by mistake, and am I ever sorry.  I think I've got fur now.

I look like this, sans the Tash:

Foto c/o Google pix
I think I'm a little prettier than Albert. too, but maybe not.  My ex trainer always kidded me about being able to find me anywhere in the gym just by looking for that Einstein hair.  Anywho, this all got me to thinking if anyone had ever made a wig for hair like Herr Einstein's.  And, yes, they make them all the time!  Here's one thing that is right up a knitter's alley... it's made from unraveled fat wool yarns and some other stuff.

http://www.ehow.com/how_8447209_make-albert-einstein-wig.html

Go on.  You always wanted one, right?  No?


I took the knitting out and looked at it.  Nada.  I don't want to do it at all.  This might be permanent.
Re the news media: I feel more and more like a lab rat being tested for my reaction to horror, shock and Awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..