"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lonely little Wolfie..and some ranty angst memories of times past.

Firstly. let me say I'm catching up to all of your blogs asap.

Wolfie report:  Wolfie had a sort of bad week of longings and high spirits and "poof she's gone again" experiences.  It's a good thing he forgives me.    He slept part of the night, one of the Poof days, on my side of the bed.

I wonder what little children, who can't really be properly told about an event, think when their mom does a flit.  I sort of know because my eldest daughter had to go home with Mr. Z's parents one year when her "Irish Twin" was being born.  There was no way that her Daddy could care for her at the time.  He worked nights, and she was only a year old.  Unbelievably, he had decided to paper the bedrooms, too, which then extended the stay.   So, my tiny girl spent three weeks away from him and from me.  When my sister-in-law told me that every time someone came near her crib she would stand up and say, "Mamma?", it was heartbreaking.  My poor baby.

When Elle finally got to come home again three weeks later, she pushed me away and refused to take a bottle from me while I held her.  I think it may have permanently damaged our relationship which had been going better and better.   When thinking of it still, it's heartbreaking.  Anyway, I do know what it's like to try to repair the breach that's created when a tiny child is carried away by not quite strangers for, what is for her, "God Knows Where", and doesn't get to come home for three weeks.

I'm still recovering from surgery so there's not much about animals for Tuesday Tails.

 I SO WANT THAT COOKIE!  

David Varnes - from his page...
Is there a fat free cookie?  And, here's a Bizzaro, which matched my current mood: Dark Humor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..