"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dream on Wise Guys! Sunday Stealing on a Saturday Night.

Me A to Z

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From: Me A to Z
A If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be?
I AM an animal.  I would want to be a human again because I could help the other Earthlings.  

B BOOKS: What's on your reading list?
I now have the goal of having Less horrid apocalyptic non fiction and more fluff!  I'm done so stick a fork in me!

C COMPULSIVE about anything?
No, and I really feel lucky because I've seen what it does to my one SIL and my BIL and my Sister. Actually, come to think of it, I do have a compulsion about fairness or lack thereof.

D DREAMS - Do you ... dream in color? remember your dreams? keep a dream journal?
No dream journal, yes I remember the ones that are significantly strange, and yes, in living color.

E EATING - what's your usual snack?
Chocolate.

F A Few of your FAVORITE Things:
Well, I like fabric, yarn and beads, chocolate.... and Christmas- "sort of" re: the last one.

G GIGGLES! What (or who) makes you laugh? Do you have a good sense of humor?
I have a wicked sense of humor.  The people who make me laugh the most often are Smellyann, the kids, my SIL, DH, Frasier, my sister and Bro and a cast of thousands, truly.  I love to laugh.

H major HOT Button:
Lies.  Don't tell them.

I am ignorant of too many things...

K Also KNOWN As... Aliases? Screen names? A non de plume perhaps?
Wiggins, Lella,  Zippianna.

L I LOVE ...
the other earthlings and really compassionate, gentle people, and soldiers who have shown this, as there are a lot of them who have.  How they can go through such hell and come out good is one amazingly valid reason for believing in God, frankly.

M How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? Parties or 1-on-1?
All the time.

N What's the story of your NAME? were you named after anyone? Do you go by a nickname? Any aliases?
No aliases, my name is my mother's family nickname.  

O OBSERVANT - What's around you right now? What do you see?
Books and paper stacks-new paper-, file cabinet.  I know, boring!

P Who are the special PEOPLE in your life?
Obviously my family and friends and net friends included in that.  People in my memory.  We are talking about some very special folks, here.  My lifelines!  Thank you!

Q Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself:
My only quirk is that I think I don't have any.

R What do you like to do for RECREATION?
Nothing.  Literally, I watch it get dark for fun.

S Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends?
Not anymore.  I used to sing all the time.

T What's at the Top of your TO DO list?:
I have to get my "Swartz piles" out the door.

U Any UNUSUAL Experiences:
Not any that I'm going to put here!

V VEGAS, Vienna, Venice, Vladivostok... How far have you traveled? What's your favorite City?
My favorite city is probably San Francisco, but I wouldn't want to live there because any place I could afford would be a dump.

W WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall... What's your favorite season? What makes it special?
Fall and Winter, or what we, meaning Californians and Australians, call "The Wet".  It's special because it is cooler and there is the promise of RAIN!

X EXes - Things You Don't Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?))
I love Speed.  If I could drive fast cars again somewhere that is legal, I would do it again.

Y Any secret/deep YEARNINGS?
Slaps forehead.  World Peace of course!  Good luck on that one now that the Mafia owns all the major capitols.  Ja?

Z ZERO to ZENITH - Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along?
I am on the way home.  I just hope that the Milky Way actually leads somewhere, still.  
 

6 comments:

  1. The Wet means snow where I live. Not so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer about laughing....I love to laugh, too. I honestly believe I'd rather laugh than just about anything else. There's release and healing in laughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, Indeed, there IS Release and Healing in Laughter. Exactly! My mother and her sisters were really a crack up when they were all together, so they sort of set the bar high for my sibs and me. I can't remember a cousin of mine that wasn't a jolly soul, either. And believe me, some of them had been through heck and back. My Aunt D would tell me how much my grandmother liked to laugh also. And Aunt J, on the parental unit's side, was so hilarious that she was side splitting. She and my other Uncles and Aunties on that side helped me so much with my ghastly Paternal Unit. They told me he took after his father. I can believe it, that gun runner!

      Delete
  3. Indeed, Kwizgiver, that is not so much fun. The lack of sunlight is bad enough but cold on top of it is like living in a walk in freezer. As an adult, I've only had a week of it, once, and that was enough for this California girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the answer that you say you are an animal as human, so true!
    BTW, I didn't do this week sunday stealing because I just back from Tokyo! Gonna post some pics in next week Sunday Stealing : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ChanElena, Welcome back! I hope that you had a fun, there. Oh, Yes, sometimes we forget that human beings are animals, too. We belong to a long and proud process of evolving mind, if we don't mess it all up! lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..