Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday. Summer and Good Old Abe.

Apricot Nectar, from the Garden

Source, Mary Engelbeit and HERE is her web page.
~Thank yous to Suzi and sallyjo~

2 comments:

  1. It's Mary Englebretson, isn't it? And is that a Peace Rose? It's beautiful, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, sallyjo! Good to hear from you. And, I hope that you are still knitting. I mean to re-join the Land of Knitters after PT for the shoulder. hehe

    Yes, it's a Mary Engelbreit work, now that you and Suzi confirmed it. Isn't it sweet? I will modify the picture source with her web page. I'm so glad that she's still at it! I love her stuff so much.

    The rose is called Apricot Nectar. It just finished blooming for the second time. I think we better feed it again. hehehe I'd plant more roses but the water restrictions scare me. I'll stick to cacti for now.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

I messed up my theme.

 And I can’t get the old one back.  Hope this is readable.  Still working on it.  Tried something from the P.C.and that was a  MISTAKE,