"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 18, 2014

Music Monday: Peggy Lee, "The Shadow of Your Smile"

I tried to find the voice I hear in my head singing, "What Do You Get When You Fall in Love", but just couldn't find it.  It sounds the most like Doris Day.

But, this is a beautiful song, sung by the incomparably Peggy Lee.



A trip down the memory lane of my mind...

Does this qualify for Monday Memories?  Heehee.  I'll try to do that next week along with this one.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Took me down memory lane! Her voice is beautiful isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her voice is very beautiful. I've always loved to hear her sing.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, Dionne Warwick sang this much later, around 68. She did it as a single. This was probably in a movie but I can't be certain anymore. I'm losing my music!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..