"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Would you, Could you? And if so, Why? Sunday Stealing

 Would You?
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!

From "A Place Of My Own" by L'Empress

 Would you ever cheat on someone if they cheated on you?
No, I would probably just leave them and put it behind me.  That would be a crushing defeat, not of Ego, but of Trust.

 Would you ever consider becoming a teacher?
I was already enrolling to finish college and become a special ed teacher when I found out I was pregnant again. So, yes, I would not just consider it, I would do it. 
 Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
I've done this many times in the past when much younger but won't do it ever again.  Not that something bad happened but because the last two young women gave me a very eirie feeling after they were in the car.  This was such an intense feeling that I thought of it as a warning to never stop unless it looked like a case of life or death.
 Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
I fasted and prayed that my brother wouldn't have to go to Viet Nam. 
 Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions?
Let's see, I quit smoking but had only smoked a couple of years.  Then, I think I'll keep Candy Crush -the game - and chocolate - the real.

 Would you ever dye your hair purple?
No.  It's so not me. ;-)  But then again...
Picture Source
This looks pretty darn cool, and my eyes are that color.


 Would you ever spend $100 for the best tasting hamburger in the world?
No, I don't think such a thing actually exists.  I'd bet it's not even on the menu in a 5 star.

 Would you rather chew gum off the ground or kill a squirrel?
No contest,  I would do neither!  There is no viable "would I rather..." in this choice!

 Would you rather play Monopoly or Operation?
What on earth is Operation?  Is it a Black Ops thing?  That might be sort of fun.

 Would you rather eat chocolate or fruity candies?
I'll eat chocolate any time over fruity candies, the only ones of which I like being Turkish Delight.  Those are really delicious.

 Would you rather listen to one CD forever or become deaf?
Hahahahaha!  One CD, because it's reasonable to assume that the CD could be turned way WAY down.

 Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Let's see, there are other senses one could lose, like the sense of smell, or taste, or whether the room is too hot.  Hmmm?  I guess I'd choose to stay sighted, as long as possible, with lots of colors around me, but I would miss hearing sounds of birds and music.  It's actually a miserable choice!

 Would you rather text or talk on the phone?
Texting is less intrusive but then again, there is always voice mail.  I can't decide!

Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
I'd rather spend the day with Ted Nugent, so that I could try to talk some sense into him.  I'd tell him I was praying for him and watch all hell break loose.

 Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I would rather learn to play the Piano.  I already learned to play guitar.

 Would you rather have a stomach-ache or headache?
I have headache every day but I'm still not willing to trade a headache for an upset stomach.  That's an old Ad phrase, isn't it? Lol!

Would you rather be overly interesting or overly dull?
If you are overly dull, you never seem to get the message that you are a bore.  So, overly interesting I suppose is best.

 Would you rather be too loud or too quiet?
Too quiet!  Really loud people are hard to bear.

This about covers both of the two last "choices"

6 comments:

  1. For reference, Operation. I only played it about 5 times in my life.

    And I never thought about the fact that being overly dull might equal being a bore. I looked at it as no drama in my life, which sounds absolutely wonderful; there is too much of that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, too much drama in one's life is dreadful! Also, it's probably more British a definition than an American one, that bore thing. Such a bore. hehehe

      Delete
  2. I always loved playing Operation--my neighbors had it and my family had Monopoly and we would swap games for the weekend. Here's a link to the game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_(game)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you, Kwizgiver! I'll go look that up asap, and also, I'm getting a line on the monopoly free app for devices that can be played solo. I can't imagine what it's like though.

      Delete
  3. You are a motivated person to want to spend the day trying to talk sense into Ted Nugent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, It's a tough job but what the heck. A grannie in your face just might do the job, Y'know? I just knew (of) him when he was a really hot guitar player in the band. He's such a big mouth now, but then, I guess he was then, too! DD2 sketched an amazing piece of him playing his guitar, with all the hair flying and him Wailin'. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..