"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tomato plants still growing.

on the 19th I went out into the garden to fill the bird baths - it hasn't rained in awhile.  And I found these:

New Blossoms on a nearly dead plant. They were all over the plant

This tomato and another one hiding inside the dead leaves.
I thought these were dead when we came home in November.
The Wordless Wednesday Picture was taken on the way up through Los Angeles.  It was blurred but there was something about the photo that looked almost painterly.  So, that's why it was posted.

It looked like a new sort of Art to me, but the colors were so muted that I needed to punch it up a little.  Anyway, that's what I was thinking, to make it sort of  Urban Art.  Sometimes ordinary things are sort of pretty and artistic when they are blurred and skewed, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..