~❤️~ May you Walk with Beauty All Around You~❤️~
A Navajo Blessing

~❤️~ "The Heart Hath it's Own Memory.."~❤️~
William Wadsworth Longfellow

~❤️~ "There are Wolves too gentle to Live among men."~❤️~
One of my readers

~♥~ “A time comes when silence is betrayal.”~♥~
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Comment settings.

I've enabled Open ID settings, switching down from Anonymous.  I hope this helps some friends who can't comment to comment.  If it doesn't, I'll change it again.

Somehow I thought using the most generous setting would make it possible but apparently it doesn't.

This tells me that when Google bought Blogspot, they started right away trying to funnel our little netheads into a coneshape to fit into their data mining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading here. Time is getting short for me but I will always comment on your blog site. So, please leave contact info if you are not linked at the meme’s page.