"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Tails (Hard to Know about Thing) and Plant Garnering. 2 Buddleias..




I'm so thankful to the people, with such big hearts, who will go to whatever lengths it takes to save these beautiful animals from the horror that awaited them.

It was happening here for awhile, too, in my city.  Now it's probably just underground.  It makes me cry.

Something more pleasant:

We got two buddleias, at the end of their season almost, at the same nursery that the roses came from.  We just had to drive a little further since they'd moved out to East County from South Spring Valley.




This is one of them, for certain.  Black Knight



The other is another davidii variety in purplish blue  probably looks like this below, from the description of color of the Nurseryman.

I won't credit because it would go to a source that pops up windows. Duh!

So, I guess you could say that I have the purple sprectrum covered, eh?  Now for pinks and a white. All tall varieties, but it was the tail end of the season for them at nurseries so I guess I have to trust I can plant the others next Winter Season.  Believe me, they will be so very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..