"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, June 1, 2015

Music Monday: Joe Cocker, "Sail Into the Mystic" and the Uses of Blue Lavender. Monday, Blue, blue Monday...

Everyone, I'm sorry to be so far behind in answering comments and even in posting from day to day. Perhaps I can blame it on Spring Fever even though it's almost summer already!

Here is a  Lavender Uses Page for you who are interested.  Salvia is the other plant that will go into the garden this winter if things go to plan.  I want it to attract and feed the hummingbirds, and maybe butterflies, and then there will be edible sages as well.  Humans can eat the flowers from herbs like Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme in salads.  But beware, some salvias are not for eating.  They contain substances that cause hallucinations.  I'm careful, also, to not grow any plant that might harm the Tortoises either.  Here's another page from the one above about Planting for Color using salvias.

I can't think of anything for Music Monday.  Maybe this:



Thanks Old Friend,  for all the music.  You died on my birthday, last year.  Rest in Peace, Sweet Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..