"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Stealing, Mind if I peek at your skelly?

Would You Rather Meme, part two
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Would You Rather Meme, part two

Stolen from: Sign Up Genius

1. Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
 No because it would be less fun.  Sharing meals is a great pleasure.  I love it.  Movies?  Same same!
Chicago Meal Sharing Group meet up


2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again? 
Seriously?  It would be impossible to say everything on your mind because most of it is pictorial.  I'm already pretty quiet, anyway.


3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text? 
Texts seem to be more appreciated than intrusive calls, so I'd rather text. 

4. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie? 
I've been reading some very awesome books in the last few years, and have stopped watching movies or Netflix sitcoms in the afternoon.  Both have their place in entertaining the brain but since Movies are visual treats that make you think, sometimes I like them better.  But then along came Kindle Fire and reading in the dark became so much easier! 

5. Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?
The smartest.  I've never been in either situation, but being the smartest person would make things a lot easier!

6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
Wars cause world hunger.  Without them, the farmers, large and small could feed this world.  Soldiers, ours anyway, would most likely rather distribute food to the hungry than deal with the consequences created by War Lords.

 7.Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery? 
I would much rather be camping.  No contest!  Can't wait to get back out there!  Besides, camping can be totally Glam, you know...




8. Would you rather explore space or the ocean? 
The Oceans win this one.  There's still life in it, no thanks to man.
Oceans for Kids Page
 


9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping? 
See above

10. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life? 
You mean we're not all still kids?  Dang!

11. Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse? 
I don't want to go on a cruise with or without anyone.  

12. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone? 
The word rather indicates we have choice.  So I choose to not lose either.

13. Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus? 
Those two choices are the best reasons I'd have for moving,instantly, into the realm of strict vegetarianism.
Go here if you dare


14. Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing? 
Since I cannot stand noise, I choose ex-ray vision.  I'd probably be going with ex-ray vision on this.  


15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
This really depends on the project.  A Gallery show set up I'd rather be with a group.  Making the piece, alone.  

13 comments:

  1. Good answers. That is some glam camping, I must say. I might even like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CountryDew, it's a very nice tent indeed. The fold out bed looks very comfy, and the carbon footprint for the whole tent-pod must be miniscule.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that there are people who think that eating a cow's tongue is a delicacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I share your thoughts completely. It's unbelievable!

      Delete
  3. yeah that picture of whichever one it is makes things a little real

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I would like camping even in that glam camper...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's sort of a toss up between having a toidy nearby and having all that open space to deal with due to the inevitable wildlife intrusions almost guaranteed. They can smell a fried egg from three hundred miles away.

      Delete
  5. That's quite the camper...tent...whatever it is, but when it's time to sleep I want at least some nylon and a zipper between me and Mother Nature. I camped in (much less glamorous) shelters like that on the Navajo reservation and was afraid the whole time about what bit of nature might decide to join me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wildlife indeed! The bedroom is behind the sling chair, and I believe the bathroom is between the other two rooms which I HOPE have sturdy doors upon them..... They are called Glampers.. We camped in Tent Cabins in King's Canyon one year. They were pretty darn nice.

      http://upvisually.com/glamping-glampers-luxurious-camping-tents-archiworkshop/

      Delete
    2. PS to Stacy, I'm not able to email you or reply on your blog, but wanted to tell you that I read and enjoy all of your posts for the meme's.

      Delete
  6. I am going to be posting my underwater photos from our dive trip last week today and I have a recipe on my blog that might change your mind about cow's tongue too. Great fun reading your meme today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are so nice haha and i clicked on the cow tongue link LOL

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..