"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thankful Thursday... Oy Vey!

I cried my woman tears of gratitude when reading the reaction to how SEXY women scientists are at work!

You can READ the reactions to the original if you haven't already..

I'm sort of glad that my girls went in for the Arts, Math, Agriculture and History so that they can cry their "woman tears" somewhere they are not likely to be scrutinized by males.  Thank you Holy Spirit!  Heck, all Artists cry like babies....

Thanks to Mr. Z for the link ... *cries* (because she didn't find it herself first).  Oh BooHoo!



And don't you forget it, neither!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..