"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, July 25, 2015

I know, three in one day! Hang me up by these crooked thumbs! Monarch Tracker Site

Here is it, Harriet!

The proper one...

Journey North, Citizen Scientists!

It's an Annenberg Learner site.  Thank you Annenberg!

Wolfie, asleep and content.  He no longer freaks out at sky shows from the blasted money pits called sports stadiums.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I totally needed that 20 minute diversion to a site filled with animal webcams...... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help! I like that about it, too. The web cams are great

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..