"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thankful- August Happy Challenge- Thursday: Knitting, Doves, Chuckwallas, and AC

I'm knitting, and doing laundry, but mostly I plan to knit and read about Chuckwallas. It just doesn't get much better than that. Well, unless you add in the eating of chocolate Doves.

Source is too X-rated to post here
TeeHee  
 Well I might clean the stove but that's not high on the Happiness Challenge List.  *Yawns*
And, the answer is, "Yes", if you were wondering if this is also an "August Happiness Challenge" post.

I've found this August to be MUCH less challenging to my Happiness than was last August because last August was before the new furnace was installed. The new furnace that brought with it a new Pal called AC.

I fell in love with AC the moment he came through the door.  He's just cool, what can I say?  I'd like AC to frostbite my toes, but Mr. Z would not approve.

Enjoy TGIF tomorrow!  Ciou, Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I will now go search the internet to see what on earth a Chuckwalla is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha They are a cute, gentle and chubby sort of (but not quite) land iguana. They are related. I'm quite shocked that they are now being captive bred for the exotic pet market, which is not a very good thing for them. They are smart, have eyes as sharp as birds, and also a sort of communal life in the wild. Sometimes I wish I'd been a Zoologist, or at least a Veterinarian for exotics. Next time, eh? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..