"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Stealing. The Mac and Cheese Nightmare

September 12, 2015

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!


Mac'n Cheese Meme


Stolen from: Love me some surveys


Can you ever get enough of mac ‘n’ cheese?
 I used to have a weekly menu when Mr.Z was on strike.  We had Mac'n' Cheese once a week in those times.  The family liked it so much that I just kept right on making it.  

Are you allergic to nuts or diary products?
Yes and no.  Some I can eat, others I can't but that only applies to dairy.
Moooo! 

Do you think age matters in relationships?

Yes, underage minors, younger than 16,  should not be having families and full time jobs.  They have barely learned to drive!

Has anyone ever called the cops on you? 
No.  Never had the honor.  

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? 
No, but I talked to someone that was already asleep.

What’s the connection between the last person you texted?
 My Daughter.

Are you in a good mood? 
I'm chillin' out, answering questions on Sunday Stealing.  Ya.. I am in a good mood.

Excited for anything? 
That the arms race is almost over?  Ya, I am.

Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions? 
I watch a lot of chickflix just so I CAN cry once in awhile.  I was trained early not to cry.

Do you like your height? 

Well, not any more I don't.

How long have you lived in your current home? 
Since Krakatoa blew up.

Could you go a week without brushing your teeth? 
No.  I'd never risk having to pay for major dental repairs.

Have you ever given any amount of money to the homeless? 
A third of our charitable giving is to the homeless.  That's a chunk of change.  They didn't ask to be living in a time when such civil disruption was being caused by people in love with money, now did they?

Own anything from Bath & Body Works? 
No.  At least I don't think I do.  

Have you ever had your nails so long that they curved down at the ends?
Yes i have, on Halloween.  It's things like these toenails that creep me out though:


From Flickeriver


Have you ever swallowed a bunch of salt water by accident? 
No, I usually swallowed it on purpose so it didn't get into my lungs.

Does it take you over an hour to go to sleep sometimes? 
All the time.

When you get home from school/work do you change into your pjs right away?
When I was going to night school, yes.  No other time did I ever even wear pjs.

Have you ever stayed up all night and the whole next day without any sleep? 
I've been awake for 72 hours before, at least three times in life.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty feet? 
No.  But I like them anyway.  Beats the heck out of having cloven hooves.

What is the temperature currently in the town you live in? 
I don't know what the official temperature is but in this room it's 79°F and it's 10:50 pm at the moment.  HOT!

 Do you ever actually drink milk alone?
No, it doesn't like me anymore.  So, I return the favor and leave it alone.

16 comments:

  1. The Arms Race is nearly over? I must not have gotten the memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the answer on the salt water question. Makes sense, doesn't it? :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it EVER when the surf tumbles you like a Stone, like it used to at Dana point.

      Delete
  3. I do that talking to someone who's already asleep thing all the time. He's awake when I start the conversation...I swear he does it on purpose! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Exactly, Stacy. I think it's sort of universally the case with guys.

      Delete
  4. That picture of feet has sent me into an emotional mess. I'll cry myself to sl;eep tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! They are so horrid! Crying is the right reaction! Then there's the nightmares.....

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks fellow knitta! SundayStealing is always so fun. Thank you for doing this!

      Delete
  6. I like your attitude about the homeless. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen so many people who were brought down by the maniacs slicing lines through market margins and betting with other people's funds in the dark alleys of Wall Street, that the homeless are close to my heart.

      Delete
  7. I personally think that long toenails are about the nastiest thing out there.
    What is with people who do that? She's most likely single....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Totally nasty looking and more like talons. Pretty brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh. those toenails just made me cringe and shudder. ugh! how do you walk with those? must sound like how dogs sound when they walk on tile! while cute for dogs, not so much for humans! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P: is right!
      I can't imagine what "effect" was achieved with these toenails. Freaky? Off the Wall Bizarre? I think she got those for certain! hehehe Ugliest thing I've seen attached to a human being in ages, tbh.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..