"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Stealing

September 19, 2015

Gag Me Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Gag Me Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?
Yes, almost anyone who has taken care of babies in diapers does.
  
Where are you the most ticklish?  
The side of my neck.

What was the last situation to upset you? 
It has something to do with Gay Bashing in a film about the 60's.

Have you ever had an online argument?  
Yes I have, and it was with an Anti Healthcare troll.

Do you like to listen to music while filling out surveys?
No.  I like it quiet when I'm typing.
 
How long do you spend on the phone each day, on average?
Zero
 
Is anything in your hair right now, like gel, hairspray, etc.?
No, there's nothing but some dust and lint from dust bunnies.  I need to wash this mop.

When was the last time you were up before the sun? 
A couple of weeks ago.  Actually, this morning I was awake and up before the sun,like right now.

Do you like wearing sunglasses? Why or why not? 
I do.  And the reason why is that I believe it may forestall the need for cataract surgery too early.

Last show you watched?
I watched something called "FBI Stories"

Next vacation you’re going on?
I have no idea.

Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?  
I regret not re-stringing the two little wind chimes.

Last night you felt?
Alone in the Universe.

What are you wearing right now? 
 A dress.  It's time for bed though, and I'm going to make some PJs to wear soon, in the evenings.

Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?
Absolutely every time that you kiss, you are beneath the stars.
  
What are you doing now?  
I'm clinging to the side of Mt. Everest in a tent, with the wind howling like 80 mph outside of it.  Aren't iPads great?

What plans do you have for tonight?  
I plan to be asleep.

What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up, other than breathe?  
Well, I would hope that no one stops breathing just because they go to sleep.  I guess I'd open my eyes and dash to the small room.

Do you like reading? 
 I do.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying? 
 I'm practically 73 years old.  I'm always thinking of things that make me start crying.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Yes, but I didn't do it for real, just for practice.

Do people consider you smart? 
I think people think of me as invisible.


Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? 
 Yes I did.  It was back in internet infancy, when IRC was all the rage.

Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? 
I'm not gaga yet, if that's what you mean.

How much money did you spend yesterday?  
Not a red cent.

Is there anything in your past that you’d like to try again?
I'd like to become a teacher.  Then I could have known all the ins and outs of applying for pell grants for my kids.  All of them should have degrees.

14 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you managed to get off Mt. Everest and into bed ;-)
    I love that comedic (not even sure that's a word) talent of yours :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! You didn't see me fly over the Alps then? Yes, I made it home and into bed, and the first thing I did was put my freezing feet next to Mr. Z's to warm them up. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Loved your answer about being on Mt. Everest....all of your answers, really. You're really on your game this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you kindly, Stacy. I did this thing twice, the first thing being so Whiney I ripped it down. Never again! T'was awful, lol!

      Delete
    2. Stacy, I just can't post on you blog for some reason. I hope you are feeling a lot better.

      Delete
    3. That just didn't come out right..... Aside from not being able to post a reply on your blog, I really hope you ARE FEELING better!

      Delete
  3. I'm considering myself lucky to not have been in an online argument.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right, Kwizgiver. Just shut them down by banning if you must. Legitimate people don't troll. But we all know there are paid agents of evil trolling, and big issues bring them out from under the bridges.

      Delete
  4. haha some kind of teacher i am...i have no idea what pell grants are. :P

    and gosh, irc! i remember that. my online arguments were even before that, on a bulletin board. i was more into the game part of irc, i think, so i've had arguments there as well, as to who should have won! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Someone who remembers the big bawdy chat rooms of Internet Relay Chat. Woooot! And if you reaaally want to have fun arguing, try the Woodworker Magazine site. It's mostly men and some of it is really mean! hahaha. I just read there because those guys probably had guns and would hunt you down!
      Pell grants where amazing but you had to know your way around them. And, sadly, the program was recently cut by well over five billion dollars by congres. The jerks.

      Delete
  5. I have troll friends like that. They kind of assume that they are right and that everyone they know agrees with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know about the people who assume, right? Ass, You, Me. They should beware of assuming anything of that nature. Oh, and you can try banning them. They'll never know what hit them. Buhahahaha!

      Delete
  6. It's so easy to find yourself in an argument online (or is that just me?) and wonder how you got there. I do a lot of Blocking and Banning these days. It's just easier than fighting with people I don't even care about. ;-)

    Great answers. Can you make me some jammies too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, and, yes, I can make you some jammies. Do you like Hello Kitty or zebra stripes?

      Truly, as you do, I think it's crazy to carry on with some troll who just wants to royally P. You O. Anymore, I plan, after a legitimate exchange of views, to ban their fannies if they are getting downright nasty.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..