"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Friday5: Todayish

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. When were you last up on the house top?
Probably 5 years ago.  

2. What’s a cookie you dislike?
I don't like licorice flavored ones.

3. How many people named Carol (or Carole) do you know?
I've only had one friend named Carol, and to tell the truth, I wish I'd never met her.  It would have saved me a LOT of physical pain.  Carol's the one who totally badgered me into riding her horse, a notorious BEAST if there ever was one.  That horse should have been in a rodeo in the bronco division.  

4. How much snow have you got on the roof?
There is Zero snow on this SoCal roof.

5. Whose lap did you last sit on, and who last sat on yours?
I haven't sat in anyone's lap since I was a small child, so the answer to the second part of the question is "my dog."  
Thanks for participating, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..