"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Stealing! Finally!

Carry A Tune Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Carry A Tune Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys
Please forgive me some of my more stupid answers but I'm changing nothing...too many hits already.


Do you own a tablet of any kind? 
 Yes, and a netbook.  I actually like the netbook more except for playing games.

What’s something people always assume about you that isn’t true?
 That I'm Mexican?  Anyway, it's a kick in the head because I did speak Spanish- now not so well.  Oddly, I know people who are Mexicans, (blonds!) who came from the Ukraine for God's sake.  Ignorance abounds in the Southwestern States!

On a scale of 1-10, how much do elevators scare you? 
Why didn't you have a zero?

When you’re upset, do you vent to people or do you keep to yourself? 
Mr.Z gets my vents.  But those are over forever.  Life got totally serious and vexing. 

Have you ever watched a meteor shower? 
Yes, several times we either went to the mountains or desert when there was a shower going on.

Do you tend to put things off until the last minute? 
No.  Except, apparently, for knitting.

How do you react to random strangers suddenly trying to make conversation with you?
 I like it.  That's what humans do best you know, they chit chat to each other.

Do you have a lucky number? 
Yes, it's 37.  I don't see it very often but it makes me very happy when I do.

Would you go out to dinner with Oprah? 
That nice lady?  Of course.

Did you ever play sports? 
Yes.  
Do you feel guilty if you throw food away? 
We don't do that.  We eat very little meat, and compost everything else.

Do you think you could make it as a baker? 
When I was younger, yes, but standing all the time now No.  I used to bake all our bread.  One of my landladies even gave me her old stand mixer to help me out.  I gave her cookies.

Are you one of those people who are wearing scarves with everything? 
No, but I like scarves.  I want to get some silk blanks from Dharma and paint some again. 

Have you ever been in a castle? 
Yes, one year we went on a camping trip...that's when I fell in love with Central Coast all over again.  We toured  Hearst Castle and I fell hard for the Rose Quartz lamps.

When you were little, did you ever play with Playdoh?
 No, Playdoh was what my kids played with, and I used to make it.  There was a recipe that was published in a woman's magazine, and so, Bob's your Uncle!  

Would you rather write a mystery or love story?
Mystery.  Love Story has been written.

Tell me about your worst fashion mistake: 
Wearing an old dress to my sister's wedding.  Duh!

Do you hate it when people smoke around you? 
Yes, it's rude and actually harmful to health.

How are you wearing your hair right now?
I have it back in a comb.  It's mate fell behind the headboard last night.  Also, I cut off my long hair.  It might get even shorter but then my combs will have to be glued on.  Hmmm... maybe some Swarovski crystals might be nice, too.

When’s the last time you were sick? 
Last winter.  Mr.Z'z sister gave him a cold, and he shared with me.  It was that nasty one that settled in the chest.  I think people in every State got it.  I blame the CIA.  

Would you rather have OJ or milk with your breakfast? 
Neither of them actually.  I like oranges, the fruit, and tea.

What were you doing thirty minutes ago? 
Catching up with Saturday9 and posting my answers.

Do you own any school related clothing articles? 
No, I don't, not any more.  That was another career I shouldn't talk about?  Just kidding!  I'll talk about anything and have proven it many times over.

Would you rather call people or have them call you? 
I'm retired and would rather have them call me.  That way they aren't having some purple haired woman waste their only free time or, worse yet, catch them at work.

Can you carry a tune? 
Yes, and I can whistle like an Irishman.  Sadly, I can't play the tin whistle, though it would be fun to learn it.

Who was the last person who unexpectedly texted you?
 The unexpected came in a phone call.

Who do you text the most? ?
My daughters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..