~❤️~ May you Walk with Beauty All Around You~❤️~
A Navajo Blessing

~❤️~ "The Heart Hath it's Own Memory.."~❤️~
William Wadsworth Longfellow

~❤️~ "There are Wolves too gentle to Live among men."~❤️~
One of my readers

~♥~ “A time comes when silence is betrayal.”~♥~
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Screen Actor's Guild speech by Taraji P. Henson

Major Fail Category here:
This video was posted on Google plus and didn't make it here...  I should just stop trying to do anything on the iPad or tablet.  Talk about a WAR!





Knitting Blah Blah:  MadTosh is not correct type of yarn.  Sooooo, I've picked out another yarn.. stay tuned.  When did knitting become such a headache?  *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading here. Time is getting short for me but I will always comment on your blog site. So, please leave contact info if you are not linked at the meme’s page.