The Very Forceful Questions.....
January 14, 2017Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
Sunday Stealing: The Very Forceful Questions
1. Do you have/have you had any pets?
Lots of Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Tortoises, a Field Mouse, a Cottontail Rabbit, Lop Rabbits, 3 Chuckwallas. And tumbler pidgeons as well as doves of peace.
About the Chuckwalls: My brother and I had three of these lizards when we were kids, 60 years ago. We caught them. It's sad to see that they are a popular pet because it is just seems so wrong to have them. We turned ours over the the University of California at Riverside.
2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series?
I play a MPOLG. It's like Heaven that fact that a person can tame and to ride very big mythical animals.
3. Any unpopular opinions on anything?
Sure. This being a free country with freedom of speech being an inalienable right, that burden may fall on many people and at any time. Thomas Jefferson said it BEST.
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem?
I love yellow diamonds. And no, I've never actually ever wanted to OWN one. I just think they are gorgeous. This is especially true of the Czarina's Tiara that toured the country with other Russian jewelry a few years ago.
5. Favorite story genres?
Mysteries, and Donna Leon has another Commissario Brunetti mystery in the pipe! I can hardly wait!
6. What was once a secret that you can now share? (The original question was "What kind of fruit do you hate" which is type of question that I think "who cares?" so I just change them.)
Nothing. And the fruit thing? Good call, Bud. ;o)
7. Do you like reading?
I love reading. Blogs, maps, books, magazines, knitting patterns.....
8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day?
It's 11:55 pm and i'm usually tucked up in bed.
9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question.
Ziva David: I made up my mind from an early age that if I lived through my childhood that no man was ever going to best me or beat me, again.
10. What's something weird you wanna do? It cannot be weirder than Mr. Watermelonhead.
Geez, I'm weird enough as it is. I have no answer for this. I've fought to be NORMAL for a long, long time.
11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution?
Yes, many times as I'm very focused. It gets done. Last year and the year before because of our daughter's illness and death, and before that my own illness, I did manage to breathe in and out and keep doing that.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to?
For sheer Virtuosity on the guitar, that would be Jimi Hendrixs. This, on a 12 string!
13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what?
Grass, weeds, Trees, mold, shellfish, two or three medicines.
14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you?
I took a little dip in a pool at fitness and the water was way too warm for me.
The last time, in the wild waters of the Pacific, was at least 16 years ago. About half the surfers on the west coast, I reckon were in the water.
15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep?
I've never needed more than 6 hours of sleep. So I would take the first option. I'd like to sleep from, say Midnight 'til 6 am. I feel beat up with less than that.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Have a great Weekend Bud!
Peace & love-