"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Almost Wordless Wednesday: shhhhh



And now I'll take this whole battle offline.
Please,  do stand up for yourselves and your neighbors, because this is going to get ugly.
Keep a hand on a rail if you walk fore or aft.  "There's a bad moon on the rise."

7 comments:

  1. I saw the news conference today and I don't think there will be too many by him. He speaks in superlatives and makes every thing about him. I hope the GOP congress can keep him in check. I'll bet his people were on edge until it was over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't watch it, but I believe you, Katie. Mr. Z decided to listen to it via the internet, and he said pretty much the same thing about The Orange Menace. This is going to be a very interesting next few months. We'll see......

      Delete
  2. What a world! I can't remain wordless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. But I'm going to concentrate most of my efforts off line. This is my happy space, but I'm not above snarky comments about an incompetent Narcissist who should have been thoroughly vetted before he was allowed to run. They probably new they can run Donald Duck and "win" the election. We need to get RID of that stupid electoral college and that's no joke.

      Delete
    2. *Knew* duh. I'm the best speller in the world MEMEMEMEMEME I am! I am! Oh wait, did I just channel the Orange Blowhard? My Bad!

      Delete
  3. Even in these very strange and dark times, you never fail to make me laugh.
    Thank you.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! I'm glad to have my sense of humor intact even if my stomach is turning upside down. We really do need to keep our own moral compass, too. Putin was no self starter. Trump will have to be watched closely.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..