~~ "It's All Life, until it's Over" ~~
Kilgore Trout

~~ " In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?”" ~~
Saint Augustine

~~ “Nobody would do anything if they knew what they were in for.” ~~
"Milagro Beanfield War"

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Updated: Grannies this one's for you....

No one escapes the notice of The Gold Standard of Greed..
It's going to get a lot worse for all of us, and this slight of hand by a completely ruthless little tinpot, is coming down the pike.

I will say one thing, he's an equal opportunity despot.

This is not politics, this is a war on everyone but the 1%, while pandering to the fears of the rest of the other 99% who evidently didn't care to read the writing on the wall.

From the article:
"Last Friday, the Trump administration signed an executive order designed to undermine the rule before it takes effect. In an economy in which retirement security is already too precarious, doing so is a big policy mistake. But it is also a particularly blatant example of the phoniness of President Trump’s populism. His order is a gift to financial markets and a slap at some of the people who voted him into office, most of whom, according to a recent poll, support the fiduciary rule (65 percent support; 17 percent oppose)."

 HERE..  is the full article by Jared Bernstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for pausing to comment. I love your comments! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป❤️