"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease ๐Ÿฆ  And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Tails...Wolfie Report.

This was when he wasn't feeling very well at all.

Wolfie's wonderful and loyal fans will be happy to know that, though he is aging a lot,  he's not as sickly as he was.  In Fact, he's bouncing and bounding around again.  So much so is he frisky and wild, that we have to replace an ancient, "foundling" table because the Wolf bounded into it and broke (as in "splintered") it's leg.  I shall make little wooden things out of its remains.  It will be fun to search out and settle on another junk store find.  Whee!

We've gotten a lot of "junk yard" buys in our married life, and I like it that way.  An old brass floor lamp and a dingy brass table lamp turned out to be gorgeous with some TLC and rewiring.  The same for the marble lamps scrounged in a junk store crawl with my sister.

Also, my "Rock collection" is rivaled by my "Wood collection".  Yes, I am truly an "Artsy-Fartsy", counter-culture hanger on, so no wonder so many of the in-laws look at me askance.  To which I say..

....Booyah!!  ๐Ÿฅ‚

and, Ooorah, to me.    ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป


Well, this became a romp!!  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..