"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 24, 2017

The People, United, Will never be Defeated!

That Evil Plan is gone, gone gone!  Thanks to all the brave people in the House who would not sign on to the travesty!

Next stop...

Yes, We'll see you in Court!
Meanwhile, to all our good doctors, who also yelled and screamed at this tax break for the uber-rich.
Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. I called my congressman even though he is one of those warped human beings who would have voted for Trumpcare. Scarily, I have called several times since #45 took office and now I just have to give them my name and they have me in their computer and say, Oh, we know you would oppose that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be a warrior for the Light. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..