"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 25, 2017

The purge continues but it's been stymied.... this is raw feed blogging....

So expect Helter Kelter from me from now on.

I have come across two rather large boxes of craft kits bought in a craft class over 20 years ago; they are too good to just re-cycle the kits.  It looks like I'm going to have to Make Them.  *%#$#@!!
Then I'll have to put the darn things up on Etsy or something.  Sheesh.  I really want DONE with most crafting, i.e. the non-big four crafts!

I want to read!

What I'm reading:

I've read about 6 books in the last four weeks.  It's been heavenly!  This book is even better than the movie, in case you were wondering.

So, that find, up at the beginning, made me a little ill.  I so want to have all that behind me.  I do not want to sell or deal with any sort of retailing at all, anymore.  I could leave them outside for the "mosquitoes", maybe?

Anyway, I.  HATE.  ROADBLOCKS.
At my age I just want to SMASH RIGHT THROUGH THEM!


At least there is hope for the few pieces of ceramics now that are out of favor but too nice to toss.  This was my work bench at 6 am this morning, as the sun came in from the east.  I'll finish them and they can become part of the Holiday junk that gets set out for the four Hols that I decorate for:  Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas.

This paper lantern thinga is a great idea so I'm passing it on: The images are all copyrighted but, trust me, they are easy to make and oh-so-sweet to look at.

Making Paper Lanterns from paper Doilies for your battery operated tea lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..