"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Tails: Both hard to watch and inspiring... A kitten for Kylie.


I think this site is very inspirational, even though it is most likely sometimes painful to watch.  I was not looking for it, just stumbled onto it when researching How to videos for my camera.

This story is very beautiful.   The kitten become cat, looks like- except for the larger white mark on her chest, my favorite female cat, Ever.  Pepper came to us, with her sister, when Laura was but a baby.  Pepper moved with us 7 times.  She was an amazingly loyal little feline who gave us "gifts".  She was ever the hunter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..